$25 drop-in fee per class
$132 for 6 class punchcard
$240 for 12 class punchcard
$169 for monthly unlimited
$159 for monthly unlimited (3 month commitment)
$149 for monthly unlimited (6 month commitment)
- 12 pack E-punchcard expires 14 weeks from date of purchase.
- The 12 pack gives the client a $60 savings, since the client is receiving 12 classes for the price of 10. With the 14-week expiration period, the client has some flexibility if he/she needs to miss 1-2 classes.
- For monthly unlimited, the client must sign up in advance for classes, but can attend as many as he/she wants monthly.
- Monthly unlimited does not need to begin on the first of the month. It can start on whatever date is most convenient to the client.
- Kick@55 Fitness accepts cash, checks, MasterCard, VISA, Discover, and Chase QuickPay. Chase QuickPay ID is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No refunds given if there are unused classes on a punchcard.